The biggest obstacle you face on your cycling adventures should not be the storage space of your own vehicle. If you need it on the trail, then we think you should be able to Bring It! The CURT towable hitch-mounted bike rack is a simple but reliable way to pack your vehicle for those weekend excursions. It allows you to store your bicycles, using your trailer hitch, without eliminating other towing options. It combines the function of our dual receiver ball mount with the convenience of our hitch-mounted bike rack design.
Constructed from high-strength steel and protected by a rust-resistant powder coat finish, the CURT towable bike rack shank is the key to multipurpose towing. It features a 2" x 2" shank that inserts into any 2" receiver tube opening and has a 3/4" trailer ball hole to accept a 1 7/8" or 2" trailer ball. The towable bike rack shank offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 2,000 lbs. and a tongue weight capacity of 200 lbs., making it an excellent choice for most small trailers, including boat trailers and utility trailers (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). The towable shank also accepts an anti-rattle kit and has a tilt-away feature that allows for convenient tilting of the bike rack, away from the vehicle, for easy access to the trunk or rear cargo area.
- Allows for easy towing of a trailer while using a bike rack
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Bike rack tilts away for rear vehicle access
- 3/4" trailer ball hole accepts most 1 7/8" or 2" trailer balls
- Hollow shank accepts an anti-rattle kit to prevent wobble
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable gloss black powder coat finish
- Compatible with CURT towable bike racks #18031 and #18035
- Bike rack and trailer ball not included
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles