Features and Benefits:
The Dent Fix DF-EZA1 Airless Plastic Welder is an economical way to do limited plastic welding. Airless plastic welding has been around since the late 1970’s and still can be used today. Capable of repairing most basic tears, gouges, cracks, and some tabs, airless plastic welding will accomplish virtually all repairs that can be performed using adhesives. Kit includes 2 tips (1 spade spreading tip, 1 feeder welding tip). 5 types of 3mm plastic rod in, ABS, Polypropylene, Polyethylene, Polycarbonate, and Polyurethane. Small compact sizes
- Compact airless plastic welder for repairing the most basic tears, gouges, cracks, and some tabs on damaged automotive parts
- EASY OPERATION - Turn the dial to the correct heat setting and you are plastic welding!
- TWO TIPS - The Spade Tip and Feeder Welding Tip gives you two tools in one
- COMPACT - Easily bring this to any job around the shop and store in a drawer when done
- 5 YEAR WARRANTY - Peace of mind your tool will last for a long time
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles