Transmission Cooling Pan
- Mfg Part #
- ECS Part #
Derale's Transmission Cooling Pan uses air passing beneath the vehicle and redirects it to help lower transmission oil temperatures. With brazed, turbulator-equipped airway tubes passing through the lower section of the transmission pan for more efficient cooling, each is individually pressure tested to ensure a leak-free pan. We've included a much stronger magnetic drain plug and rubber/steel reusable washer, in addition to a 1/8" NPT temperature sender bung located in the side of the pan. Finished with a durable black two-stage coating, each pan also includes neoprene gasket and 1/8" NPT temperature sender plug.
* Heavy gauge stamped steel construction
* Two stage heat dissipating black finish
* 1/8" NPT temperature sender port
* Reduces fluid temperatures up to 50°F
* Increases fluid capacity by 2 qts.
* Patented turbulator cooling tubes add heat transfer capability
* Magnetic drain plug with increased magnetic strength and rubber/steel washer
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles