NOTE: These kits are hand built to order - this is an extended lead kit that is non-refundable once your order has been processed
DocRace Has quickly established itself as the leader in single turbo swaps. With weld quality that would make long established premium brands salivate, to a fitment that can only be described as flawless, this is THE solution to transform your street car into something truly amazing. Whether your project is a daily driver or weekend terror, nothing quite compares to the breathtaking exhilaration delivered by a Precision ball bearing turbo. The icing on the cake comes from the piece of mind of knowing you are running a kit that has been tried, tested and proven in almost any condition. Designed with longevity in mind, these kits will provide years of trouble-free service, provided the vehicle is properly driven and maintained.
Currently, this kit currently holds the N54 single turbo HP record at 889hp. It comes complete with all necessary hardware to install, listed below. DocRace selected Precision turbos because they are leaders in the industry for offering top performing products that are reliable so you can make phenomenal power and not have to service the turbo for years to come. You can choose from your choice of a 6266 up to a 6870 with maximum horsepower ratings from 800hp up to 1100hp.
Included is a T4 twin scroll manifold which is the heart of this turbo kit. Beautifully constructed with meticulous care, this design was torture tested in extreme conditions before even being bolted on the test vehicle. Sitting on top of the manifold is your choice of Precision ball bearing or journal bearing turbocharger. Standard journal bearings perform flawlessly; however, a ball bearing turbo will spool several hundred RPM sooner and run slightly cooler. The boost is then fed to the intercooler and then into the engine through single 2.5" aluminum charge pipes. The downpipe is made of 3" stainless tubing in two pieces which is V-Band and connects to your factory or any aftermarket exhaust that accepts factory gaskets. To control all of this, boost is regulated by a pair of Tial MVS wastegates which are mounted down low and out of the way of heat. These can be accessed easily without taking out any hot exhaust parts which can come in handy if you ever need to change wastegate springs while the car is on the dyno or after hard runs. With this setup, it would be possible to produce well beyond 1000hp with a properly supported build...for anyone looking to really push the limits of this platform.
Each kit includes the following:
- (2) Tial MVS Wastegates (comes with all springs)
- DOC Race Stainless Multi-Piece V-Band Manifold
- 3" Stainless Upper Downpipe
- 3" Lower Downpipe (connects to factory location exhaust)
- V-Band Clamps
- (2) Stainless Dump Tubes
- 2.5" Aluminum Intercooler Charge Pipe
- 2.5" Silicone Couplers / Clamps
- 4" Shorty Filter
- 5/8" Oil Drain Line Hose
- Heat shield
- T4 Turbo Gasket
- (6) OEM Style Doughnut Gaskets
- (4) 10x1.25 Studs / Nuts
- -4an Oil Feed Line Kit
- Coolant Block Offs & Oil Feed Adapter Fitting
- CNC Coolant Pipe / Hardware
- Coolant Tank Relocation Bracket
- Coolant Hose To Waterpump / Hose Clamps
- 5/8" Silicone Hose To Coolant Tank / 5/8" Barb Fittings / Hose Clamps
- (2) 2-Bolt exhaust Gaskets / Nuts / Bolts
- 10 ft Silicone Vacuum Hose
- (3) Vacuum Tees
- DOC Race Turbo Blanket
Turbocharger maximum horsepower ratings:
6266 - 800hp
6466 - 900hp
6766 - 935hp
6870 - 1100hp
-PLEASE BE ADVISED-
* Although the upper limits of factory N54 fuel injectors have not been found, OE injectors will SAFELY support upwards of 550hp. It is advised to use an aftermarket port injection system when going beyond that level such as a Fuel-It system or AD-Engineering port injection kit.
* Please contact us or add a note when ordering if you have an AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION. There is a slight modification to the coolant pipe that is needed to work with AT.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles