Audi B9 S4 3.0T Valved Exhaust System
True automotive passion comes in many forms. For us, we've found driving euphoria with our new ECS Valved Exhaust System.
Enjoy your B9 S4 with the most engaging, race-inspired, performance-valved exhaust system. Intoxicating exhaust notes fuel your desire to push your engine to its limits with every ounce of power and every engine revolution. Experience your driving passion with our ECS Valved Exhaust System and control your sound with our valved muffler design.
The full exhaust system is made from high quality brushed T304 stainless steel with TIG welded joints for an exceptional look and durability. Exhaust gases are channeled through the integrated x-pipe, your choice of either a resonator or a resonator delete section, and then to the 3 chamber, in house designed mufflers. With this system, you, the driver, are in control of where the exhaust gases go from here. With the valves open, we showed gains of 21 WHP and 38 WTQ on our B9 S4 equipped with our Kohlefaser Luft-Technik intake, front mount intercooler, charge pipes, and a JB4 tuner!
In normal, MMI comfort setting, the valve remains closed and exhaust gases are directed through the channels of the mufflers, where sound reduction takes place. By utilizing the factory exhaust valve motors to integrate into the OE valve controller, simply changing the MMI setting to dynamic/sport unleashes a straight-through, raw, unedited exhaust symphony.
Each system is available with your choice of our, clamp-on, "pivoting" exhaust tips that accentuate this expertly assembled exhaust system with a perfect finish. With clamps securing each tube in position and allowing multiple degrees of rotation in combination with our ECS Swivel Exhaust Tips, you have the ability to fine-tune the location of each component.
When paired with our standards of quality and design requirements here at ECS Tuning, we can provide your B9 S4 a perfect blend of performance and an interactive driving experience. Through multiple design iterations and stringent product testing, we have engineered our exhaust system to not only free up horsepower but to provide trouble-free installation.
Our ECS Valved Exhaust System was designed, engineered, tested and quality inspected by our Research and Development team in our Wadsworth, Ohio facility. We strive for the highest level of precision and quality through leading-edge product development technology including FARO laser scanning for reverse engineering and quality inspection, SolidWorks 3D CAD modeling, rapid prototyping utilizing our in-house 3D printer, and rigorous long term product testing.
Check out our video of the exhaust system here ===> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52FHY0oqLLc
- 2.5" T304 Stainless Steel Mandrel Bent Tubing
- 1.5mm downpipe wall thickness - for added strength and durability
- 1.25mm wall downstream - reduces overall system weight
- Integrated X-Pipe
- 1/2" Stainless Steel Exhaust Hangers
- Welded in OE locations for precise fitment
- Interactive Valved Mufflers
- Utilizes factory exhaust valve motors to integrate into the OE valve controller and allows for MMI control and operation of the valves
- Straight-through perforated core in Valve-Open position
- Brushed T304 stainless steel muffler casing featuring stamped ECS logo
- Dual Tailpipe Section
- Retains dual tip fitment
- Adjustable tailpipe to center section
- ECS logo plate in center divide
- Maximum Adjustability
- Clamps allow several degrees of component rotation
- ECS Swivel Exhaust Tips allow for precise fit and finish
- Fully TIG Welded
- Factory like fitment -- no modifications required!
- Downpipes with flex section
- Resonated or non resonated options
- All hardware needed for installation
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles