Replace your fragile plastic oil filter housing cap with an attractive and durable aluminum housing from ECS Tuning. Far stronger than the original, the ECS housing requires no special tools to remove the cap; all you'll need is a common 21mm socket or box wrench.
Our ECS Tuning billet aluminum oil filter housing cap are designed and engineered in house by our leading R&D department to make sure of the perfect fit.
- Pop the hood, remove your OE engine oil filter housing cap from the engine bay using a 36mm socket.
- Remove the old filter and discard
- Remove center cage from OE housing cap and snap into the ECS billet housing cap
- Replace the rubber oil o-rings with the new o-rings contained in a new filter kit.
- Install new filter into the ECS billet oil filter housing cap
- Screw the housing on to the engine using a 21mm or 36mm wrench or socket, and torque to 18ft lbs (25Nm).
- Add a Audi approved 502 / 505 engine oil. (Not sure about the right oil? Visit our Maintenance section!)
That's it. No more cracked housings. No more oil spills on your garage floor.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B7 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 A4||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 A5||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|
|Audi||C6 A6||All||V6 3.0T|
|Audi||C6 A6||FWD||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||C6 A6||Quattro||V6 3.2L|
|Audi||C7 A6||FWD||V6 3.0T|
|Audi||C7 A6||Quattro||V6 3.0T|