When adding performance enhancing modifications to your vehicle, you need a way to get the power to the wheels.
The ECS Tuning clutch kit is perfect for preventing premature wear and slippage during heavy acceleration.
When paired with the ECS Tuning lightweight single mass steel flywheel, not only will this clutch reliably hold 250 ft-lbs of torque, it provides blistering engagement times.
This kit is perfect for someone looking to harness a little more power without sacrificing daily driveability
- Reduced mass equals increased acceleration
- Lightweight single mass flywheel reduces turbo lag
- Increased crank efficiency reducing parasitic drag
- Improved mid-range torque
- ECS Tuning Pressure plate & Stage 1 clutch disc
- ECS Tuning lightweight single mass steel flywheel
- All installation hardware included
- Clutch alignment tool
- Bellhousing Clearance Tool
- Throwout bearing
* We've created a comprehensive installation PDF, which is included below that helps explain the proper use of our bellhousing clearance gauge tool
- Audible chatter from the transmission after installation is considered normal. As with most single mass flywheels there is less dampening in the flywheel to reduce "gear noise." This chatter noise may be more present when the transmission fluid temperatures are hotter and may be intensified by other modifications. Most engines with the 02J gearbox will experience some chatter noise at hotter temperatures. Please be advised that this noise will go away once the clutch pedal is depressed. This symptom may be lessened by adjusting transmission fluid weight, turning off electrical/driveline consumers (A/C, High Beams, ETC.) and by raising the RPM slightly.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles