N20/N26 Charge Pipes
The factory charge pipes are made of plastic, which is fine for stock boost levels but does not hold up well under higher boost levels. The solution is to replace that plastic piece with a hard aluminum one from Evolution Racewerks.
6061 high-grade aluminum not only stands up to whatever you can throw at it, but it looks great at the same time. Don't risk detonating that 400.00 plastic pipe from BMW. Swap yours out and avoid the headache of needing to call a tow-truck or drive home in limp.
- Increase throttle response and decreases turbo lag.
- Lightweight High Grade 6061 Aluminum Piping.
- Replaces the factory soft plastic charge pipe that is prone to breaking under high boost.
- Throttle body matched 2.75" piping.
- Retains factory style o-ring throttle body lock flange. Precision CNC machined throttle body flange ensures leak free connection to throttle body. Quick and easy connection and disconnection to throttle body.
- Precision CNC machined MAP sensor flange ensures leak free connection.
- Charge Pipe features beaded ends and T-bolt clamps to prevent intercooler piping from coming off from boost.
- Silicone Hose included.
- Includes two 1/8" NPT Bungs (comes pre-capped) - For methanol injection or as a boost source.
- Compatible with the factory electronic diverter valve.
- Includes all hardware for complete installation.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles