This oil catch tank kit is the product of many months of intensive research and development by Forge's in-house development team. Not only is it beautifully designed, it has been created to capture the maximum amount of harmful contaminants, including oil deposits, unused fuel vapors and moisture, all of which would ordinarily make their way back through to the inlet of the engine.
Extensive testing has proven our oil catch tank kit's ability to effectively reduce sludge and carbon build up, in turn allowing the MK6 GTI's TSI engine to both breathe and perform more efficiently. It can therefore be viewed as a genuine performance enhancing product and one any MK6 GTI owner should seriously consider, particularly if they are planning more advanced power tuning at a later date.
- 0.4L capacity*
- A drain tap for ease of emptying.
- A dipstick for simple level inspection.
- 2 Quality stainless steel reinforced oil resistant hoses with black external braiding for that inconspicuous look.
- Fully assembled with fittings to suit the OEM connections.
- Inner tube is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber
- Outer cover is constructed from reinforced Stainless Steel wire braid consisting of partial inner braid & full cover outer braiding which is resistant to pressure expansion and vacuum collapse
- Temperature Range: -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
- The engine cover can still be fitted after installation.
- Installation is straight forward with all necessary fittings and instructions included.
*Dipstick level is set at less than 0.4L for optimum breathing.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles