The Forge Performance Coilover System has been developed with track/street driving in mind, but for those that prefer more show than go, it also offers a two stage lowering system that takes your car from low to really low !
First, the shock body itself is adjustable in length, which means that you don’t have to make the spring shorter in order to lower the car. This means that ride quality can be maintained as the spring stays at its optimum length and the travel of the shock (i.e. its ability to absorb bumps) isn’t affected.
Second, the length of the spring can be adjusted via two locking threaded nuts on the main body.
The Forge Motorsport suspension gives you the best balance between performance and comfort. With 32 levels of dampening adjustability, this suspension kit can be set for the street or the track.
- Manufactured from carbon steel 52mm diameter seamless tube (to JIS G3445 and DIN2393)
- A 44mm linear characteristic internal piston provides the best dampening response for the tube diameter
- High quality mono tube shock design
- High viscosity oil used in the damper to ensure the very best and most efficient shock-absorbing action
- Cold drawn springs are manufactured from high strength steel (to SAE9252)
- Spring rates of 8kg/mm (front) and 5kg/mm (rear)
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Golf IV||All||VR6 24v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 12v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV||All||VR6 24v|
|Volkswagen||Jetta IV GLI||All||1.8T|