This oil catch tank kit is the product of many months of intensive research and development in-house by the Forge development team, and the end result is by far one of the most complete oil collection system currently on the market. Not only is it beautifully designed, it has been created to capture the maximum amount of harmful contaminants, including oil deposits, unused fuel vapours and moisture, all of which would ordinarily make their way back through to the inlet of the engine.
Extensive testing has proven Forge's oil catch tank’s ability to effectively reduce sludge and carbon build up, in turn allowing the Audi A4 B9 2.0T engine to both breathe and perform more efficiently. It can therefore be viewed as a genuine performance enhancing product and one we recommend any owner of this vehicle seriously consider, particularly if they are planning more advanced power tuning at a later date.
The 0.4l (400cc) catch tank boasts a slew of features intended to make it both easy to check and simple to drain, including a dipstick for level inspection and a well-placed drain tap.
The design of the hose kit has also been carefully considered, hence its inner tube which is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber. This is paired with an outer cover made from reinforced stainless steel wire braid (a Forge specialty), specifically a partial inner braid and a full cover outer braid. We developed this complex arrangement in order for the tank to be resistant to both pressure expansion and vacuum collapse, and also to enable the kit to function within a clearly defined temperature range – 54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
Finally, the kit features a pair of stainless steel reinforced oil resistant hoses with black external braiding, which combine with the supplied fittings to form an OEM-looking product when installed, so much so that the engine cover can still be clipped into place!
- 0.4L capacity*
- A drain tap for ease of emptying.
- A dipstick for simple level inspection.
- 2 Quality stainless steel reinforced oil resistant hoses with black external braiding for that inconspicuous look.
- Fully assembled with fittings to suit the OEM connections.
- Inner tube is constructed from anti-static smooth fuel resistant nitrile rubber
- Outer cover is constructed from reinforced Stainless Steel wire braid consisting of partial inner braid & full cover outer braiding which is resistant to pressure expansion and vacuum collapse
- Temperature Range: -54°C to +150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
- Can be installed in less than 30 minutes.
- Installation is straight forward with all necessary fittings and instructions included.
*Dipstick level is set at less than 0.4L for optimum breathing*
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles