Select options below.
Dreadnought Pro 2-Way Adjustable Coilover Kit - With Air Piston Lift System
Dreadnought PRO dampers are the foundation of a race winning suspension; designed and tested in the harshest environment possible - the race track. Offering top tier race technology and durable race proven parts, Dreadnought PRO damper systems are the ultimate in performance and adjustability. All systems are completely built in-house by their engineering staff in Richmond, Virginia. They insist on building bespoke suspension in order to offer some of the best quality control in the industry.
- Amsoil Synthetic Shock Oil
- Radial Bearing Mounts Standard (on MacPherson)
- Aluminum T6 6061 Mounts and Camber Plates
- Digressive or “Ultra” Digressive Piston Technology
- 24 Step Independent Rebound
- 24 Step Independent Compression
- Custom Built - Assembly Certificate and Dyno Graph Supplied with all 4 Shocks
- Monotube Damper with High Pressure Nitrogen
- Swift Springs Standard
This kit includes the additional Air Piston Lift System upgraded add-on on the front shocks. This adds the ability to control your vehicle in a similar manner to traditional air lift system, lifting the vehicle up to two inches. This is perfect if you need a vehicle that is perfectly low for the track but needs to be lifted up for things such as speed bumps, trailer ramps, or uneven surfaces in the road that would otherwise cause your body to scrape on the ground. When the cup is fully purged of air, the cup merely acts as a metal spacer and no loss in performance or noise occurs.
Air Piston Lift System Kit Additions:
- Proudly Made and Serviceable in the USA
- Anodized for Corrosion Resistance and Strength
- Rugged VIAIR Air Compressor
- Extensively Tested for Trouble-Free Operation
- 3 Gallon VIAIR Air Tank
- Air Pressure Gauge
- Forged 6061 T6 Construction
- All Necessary Installation Hardware
- DOT Approved Air Lines
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles