F-Series Stage 3 LPFP Upgrade
- Mfg Part #
- ECS Part #
This is a complete Low-Pressure Fuel Pump (LPFP) upgrade that replaces your stock LPFP assembly with a new E85 certified one. This solution provides up to 300% more flow than stock and this assembly can be purchased one of three ways to meet your needs.
- Trade-in: (Domestic and Canada)
- This option allows you to receive a rebuilt/upgraded stock bucket with two new Walbro 450 pumps, filters, and fittings to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $150 *core deposit.
- Trade-in: (Euro)
- This option allows you to receive a rebuilt/upgraded stock bucket with two new Walbro 450 pumps, filters, and fittings to swap out your stock LPFP assembly and requires a $300 *core deposit.
- New Build:
- This option includes a new VDO LPFP bucket that is upgraded with new Walbro 450 pumps, filters, and fittings. No core deposit required but is eligible for a core refund of $50 should you elect to return your *stock bucket. (US Spec only)
All three options include the following:
- A complete plug and play solution by simply replacing your stock bucket. However, to utilize the secondary, an additional wiring harness must be installed.
- Two new E85 compatible Walbro 450 pumps
- Two new Walbro filters
- A custom fitting that is tuned to optimize the venturi and pump output
- Spare vent tube clip
- Wiring harness for the secondary
- Flow testing prior to shipping
- Recommended Accessories:
- Lock Ring Removal Tool
- Return line fitting
- This option is for those customers that will be running an external fuel pressure regulator (FPR). You will need this to install your return line from the FPR to the tank.
- Hobb's Switch
- This option is for those customers that will be using a boost referenced switch to trigger the secondary on their Stage 3 pump.
LEASE CONTACT US WITH ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE at firstname.lastname@example.org!
*To be eligible for a core return, the bucket must be completely stock and undamaged. (Pump itself does not have to be functioning)
-Due to the different configurations available for Stage 3, these kits will be built after the order is placed and will ship within 3 business days.
- All Stage 3 assemblies are stock buckets that have been rebuilt and may show signs of being disassembled and rebuilt. They are all flow tested and verified before being shipped.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||F22||M235i xDrive||N55 3.0L|
|BMW||F23||M235i xDrive||N55 3.0L|
|BMW||F30||335i xDrive||N55 3.0L|
|BMW||F30||ActiveHybrid 3||N55 3.0L|
|BMW||F32||435i xDrive||N55 3.0L|
|BMW||F33||435i xDrive||N55 3.0L|
|BMW||F34||335i xDrive||N55 3.0L|
|BMW||F36||435i xDrive||N55 3.0L|