F-Series S55 Direct Port Meth Injection Kit
- Mfg Part #
- ECS Part #
Are you running meth or planning to run meth but want better control, distribution, and additional capacity? If so, this kit is for you.
This Direct Port Meth Injection (DPMI) kits have six individually controlled methanol compatible injectors that are boost and RPM referenced so the days of on/off meth control or trying to control meth flows by varying the power signal to the pump are gone.
What is direct port meth injection?
Direct port meth injection is a kit that is installed between your intake manifold and the cylinder head to provide you with better control and more flow potential to each individual cylinder. If you are currently running meth this provides more accurate distribution and control than standard charge pipe injection. In addition, the standard kit will connect to your existing 1/4" methanol line if it's already installed.
What does the kit include?
The DPMI kit includes the following:
- Direct Port Methanol Injection Spacer featuring:
- 100% Billet aluminum construction
- Anodized aluminum hardware for compatibility with methanol
- Six 500cc methanol compatible injectors
- Additional ports on the methanol rail to supply charge pipe injection should you choose
- Six OEM gaskets to install the new spacer
- Seven extended bolts to mount the spacer and intake manifold
- 36" Stainless Steel braided -6an methanol line
- -6an to 1/4" tube adapter
- Replacement couplers for your intercooler
What additional components will I need? (If you don't currently have a methanol kit, we'd suggest purchasing one from Burger Tuning)
- Methanol tank
- Methanol pump
- FSB (Pump controller)
- 1/4" methanol line
- Methanol Port Injection Controller
Do I need a solenoid?
No, not for a standard installation. If you wish to run a small meth nozzle in the charge pipe for IAT suppression, you can do so with the addition of a solenoid, meth line, adapter at the meth rail, and nozzle in the charge pipe. If you choose to do this, we'd recommend a very small nozzle such as a CM5 or CM7.
*These kits are available for off-road use only
*All Direct Port Methanol Injection kits are built to order.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles