The new Fumoto SX-series is comprised of two distinct yet fully integrated parts: the through bolt and oil-flow control body. These features allow the valve to be positioned as you choose for even more convenient and effortless oil changes. The new ergonomic control lever makes the valves esier to operate and the versatility of the SX series allows installation without an adapter on some cars and trucks that may have previously required one. SX series valves are designed to fit cars, light trucks, vans and select commercial engines. All SX series valves offer a short 5mm nipple which allows you to attach a hose for convenient draining. Constructed of forged brass and stainless steel to exacting Japanese specifications, SX series valves are designed to provide a lifetime of dependable and reliable service.
- Diameter: 14 mm
- Thread Pitch: 1.5
- Gasket: Captured O-Ring Seal
- Nipple Dimension: 3/8" - 10 mm
- Nipple Length: 1/5" - 5 mm
- Weight: 4.7 oz
The Fumoto Engine Oil Drain's spring assisted ball valve replaces your standard issue oil drain plug and makes oil changes easier, cleaner, and less time consuming.
- One Touch Operation.
- Allows for clean and mess free oil changes.
- Safely change your oil without contacting hot oil.
- Eliminates stripped threads and frozen plugs.
- Simple to install and operate.
- Reduces time to complete an oil change.
- Ideal for sampling analysis as a small amount of oil can be drawn without shutting off the engine.
*For installation procedure, please see attached PDF on the product page under the 'Information' tab*
*Notice: Your engine model may require this adapter due to a recessed oil drain port or other obstruction - Please see adapter ES2208992 if additional clearance is needed for installation*
**Only tighten to a maximum of 27 lbs/ft upon installation**
|This part does not have vehicle applications yet. For fitment verification, contact our sales team via 1.800.924.5172, Live Chat , or firstname.lastname@example.org.|