Lowering a vehicle can put OEM suspension out of factory specification, can result in poor handling and uneven tire wear. Godspeed has the solution for the problem, with these adjustable arms and link that helps correct camber. Constructed from heavy duty steel alloy for durability then powder coated for corrosion protection. Engineered to be a direct replacement of factory arms for easy installation with proper tools. With spherical bearing for tighter feel and durability over rubber bushings offerings from competitors.
- Heave Duty Steel Alloy With Spherical Bearing For Durability
- Three Stage Power Coating Process For Corrosion Protection
- Adjustable Length For Camber And Track Width
- Improve Handling And Eliminate Uneven Tire Wear
- Must Have For Lowered Vehicles
- Allows Camber Correction To Improve Handling; Allow Adjustment +/- 3 Degrees
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles