If you are looking to add a custom hydraulic E-Brake/Parking Brake to your car, this could be just what you're looking for! Thanks to an adjustable mounting bracket, this can be mounted either vertically, such as you commonly see in drift cars, or horizontally, more similarly to the stock position.
This handle includes a master cylinder on the rear side that directly controls the hydraulic pressure applied to the rear brakes. This is perfect for vehicles that need an additional caliper added in the rear. It gives you precise control over the total amount of pressure being applied.
Hydraulic e-brake systems are also stronger, allowing you to lock up the wheels much easier and quicker!
This can also be added in addition to an existing parking brake system, allowing for two dedicated parking brake systems: one only for racing and one that keeps the car parked when not being driven. This eliminates a bit of stress off of the stock system.
- steel bracket - less flex and better actuation to the master cylinder
- made with high quality CNC Aluminum
- all purpose designed 3/4" master cylinder to lock large 2 pot rear brakes as found on Skylines.
- adjustable pre-load and pin locations allow for a custom height and feel to suit your preference
- can easily be change to vertical or horizontal alignment by removing one bolt and clip
- ratchet mechanism can be used as a normal hand brake. This can be disabled by flipping it in the off position
- universal installation for any vehicle
- perfect for drift, rally, and race events
- ability to fully lock the rear tires
NOTE : Front Fitting 3/16 - 16 Bubble Flare /Back Fitting M10 1.0 Inverted Flare
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles