Mono RS coilover kits are a product of Godspeed Project looking to create streetable race-built coilovers at an affordable price.
They feature monotube dampers that are made out of carbon seamless steel 52 mm tubing with a performance internal piston for max damper response. Inside they use race quality shock oil for exceptional damper performance at any temperature, on and off the track. The top of the shock is mounted with a high performance Japanese KOYO 6204Z bearing pillow ball mount(when possible). On the bottom, T7075 forged aluminum or carbon steel brackets are used for lighter weight and high durability (when possible).
The springs are constructed from high strength SAE9252 steel to give them a balance of strength and comfort.
The Mono RS coilover kits allow for up to 32 levels of dampening adjustability, giving you a wide range to finely tune your shocks specifically to your desired level of comfort and stiffness, from street to track with just a few clicks!
- Front camber plates with pillowball mount for camber adjustment
- Spring rates: Front: 14 kg/mm / Rear: 6 kg/mm
- 32 precise levels of damper adjustment
- Koyo Japan 6204z bearing
- Polyurethane bushing (if applicable)
- Monotube shock design
- Anodized shock body
- Lightweight aluminum shock components and T7075 forged aluminum / carbon steel brackets
- 52mm carbon steel shock body with a performance internal piston
- Independent ride height and spring preload adjustments
- Race shock oil with a high viscosity index
- 1 Year Warranty from Date of Purchase
Spring Specs: Front Rear
Rate(kg/mm) 14 6
Length (mm) 180 220
I.D. (mm) 62 62
Camber Plate Yes No
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||F10||ActiveHybrid 5||N55 3.0L|