The GruvenParts adjustable rear control arms allow for complete rear wheel alignment. You can choose between 1 set to adjust camber only, or 2 sets which allows for camber and toe adjustment. 2 sets is recommended if you want to maximize rear tire life and is mandatory for drops greater than 3/4".
You can decide between the Poly Ends and the Spherical Ends on the inboard (differential) end.
- Poly bushing ends feature FORGED 4340 Alloy Steel housings (not cheap threaded studs welded onto DOM shells), screw in grease fittings (NOT press in), zinc plated steel sleeves with outer protective hat area to protect the poly bushing, and race grade, pre-greased proprietary polyurethane bushings. The threads on our forged fittings are also ROLLED as opposed to lower strength cut threads. If you are looking for a poly end for your control arms, this one is the ULTIMATE.
- GENUINE FK JMX Series zero deflection high radial load PTFE lined spherical joints with protective dust boots preinstalled over specially machined bushings. The fit of the boot over the spherical joint and bushings is nearly water tight. This set up is preferred by racers or those who are looking for the highest level of performance. The trade off will be noise, as the all metal joint transfers more noise into the cabin of the vehicle. If you are already running stiff springs and heavy anti-roll bars, you will likely not notice the added noise, vibration, and harshness of this all metal joint.
You decide which set up you want. Either work well for both street and track, but the spherical ends will perform better on track due to zero deflection (but may be a bit louder). IE – if you want a Cadillac ride, go poly end. If you already have a lowered, stiff set up, you wont notice the added rigidity of the spherical ends.
Additional features which set our control arms apart from the copy cats :
- Super strong, heat treated 4340 aircraft grade chromoly rod and ¼” thick U-Joints with machined, internally lubricated (molybdenum disulfide) threads. No weak aluminum is used for these parts (aluminum threads just don't hold up to multiple adjustments).
- Distinct adjustment flats incorporated into the bars which allow for 2” of length adjustment with an honest to God wrench, while they are installed on the car. There is no knurled adjustment nonsense here, ours are simple (and not made in China) ! You can quickly adjust the rear wheel alignment with the control arms fully installed, unlike some competitor versions.
- Thick, durable powder coat finish (and zinc on the poly bushing ends) in your choice of high gloss black or Bilstein jazz blue.
- Made right here in Atlanta, Georgia by our FAA approved commercial aviation machine shop working on state of the art Haas CNC mills and lathes. You wont find many shops working at our level, and you wont find higher quality anywhere ! We are aware of several cut rate competitors using Chinese hardware - DONT FALL FOR IT - You will be replacing them every few months and will jeopardize your safety as well as all those around you. This is not the part to skimp on. In fact, many of our new customers come to us when they are fed up with the cheap cut rate Chinese versions failing on their vehicle. Save yourself the time and hassle and get a good adjustable control arm in there from the start !
This product is sold in sets of 2 arms. Buy 1 set to adjust camber only while 2 sets will allow for camber and toe adjustment. For drops greater than 3/4 inch, we recommend 2 sets as this will provide you with all the adjustment you need.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles