HalGuard™ Clean Agent Red Fire Extinguisher - 11 lb.
H3R Performance has developed multiple lines of fire extinguishers that are perfect for an auto emergency situation, whether it happens on the track or on the road. All versions and sizes of their extinguishers feature steel cylinders, all metal valve construction, and aviation quality steel mounting brackets.
This fire extinguisher is the HalGuard™ model. HalGuard™ models contain Halotron® 1, an electrically non-conductive "clean" extinguishing agent that rapidly turns to gas. This ensures that the visibility of the the driver or person using the extinguisher is not impaired and that any hard to reach areas are accessed by the liquefied gas. In addition to meeting EPA and FAA requirements, it is approved to be used on Type B(liquids) and C(electrical equipment) fires and does not leave behind any hazardous residue. This 11lb tank is also approved to be used on Type A(Wood, Paper, Cloth) thanks to its larger size. This makes it perfect for fighting fires that occur in the engine bay, cabin, or any other location in your vehicle without the risk of further damaging any other components not yet harmed by the fire.
- No thermal shock to electronics
- No mess or damage to vehicle or surfaces
- Liquefied gas extinguishes hard-to-reach fires
- Does not impair operator's vision
- EPA approved
- USCG approved
- Meet DOT requirements for the heavy duty truck market
- Listed and rated 1A:10B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- Made in U.S.A.
- Steel wall hook (optional vehicle bracket available)
- 9' - 15' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Five year limited warranty
- Extinguishing Agent -- Halotron® 1
- Agent (lb.) -- 11.0
- Gross Weight (lb.) -- 22.5
- U/L Rating -- 1A:10B:C
- Height (inches) -- 21.9
- Width (inches) -- 8.5
- Depth-diameter (inches) -- 6.0
- USCG Type -- B:C II
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles