H3R Performance has developed multiple lines of fire extinguishers that are perfect for an auto emergency situation, whether it happens on the track or on the road. All versions and sizes of their extinguishers feature steel cylinders, all metal valve construction, and aviation quality steel mounting brackets.
This fire extinguisher is the MaxOut™ model. MaxOut™ dry chemical fire extinguishers work by interrupting the chemical reaction and smothering flammable liquid fires without conducting electricity back to the operator, perfect for use in an automotive environment. All extinguishers using this dry chemical agent are mixed with free flowing and con-caking additives to ensure a long life and perfect operation no matter when the need arises. Dry chemical extinguishers are the most popular type of fire extinguisher thanks to their cheaper production cost and thanks to these extinguishes being approved for all Type A(Wood, Paper, Cloth), Type B(Liquids), and Type C(Electrical) fires at weights above 1lbs and Type B and Type C for 1lb extinguishers.
- Listed and rated by 1A:10B:C by Underwriters Laboratories
- US Coast Guard approved with standard bracket (listed on UL label)
- Made in U.S.A.
- 2 strap steel mounting bracket
- 9' - 15' discharge range
- High quality steel cylinders
- All metal valve construction
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use
- 6 year limited warranty
- Extinguishing Agent -- Monoammonium phosphate
- Agent (lb.) -- 2.5 lb
- Gross Weight (lb.) -- 5.0lb
- U/L Rating -- 1A:10B:C
- Height (inches) -- 14.8 in
- Width (inches) -- 4.5 in
- Depth-diameter -- 3.0 in
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles