HPA's Full Throttle EXTREME turbo systems feature Borg Warner's EFR 8374 turbo which delivers instant throttle response and supports multiple boost settings. Under 20 psi this system delivers an exciting 500+ ft-lbs torque and 500+ hp. By upgrading a variety of support parts, ferocious power figures in the 600 range are easily achieved.
The lengthy list of components that go into each and every built-to-order turbo system includes several proprietary developments that set HPA turbo kits apart from the rest:
Velocity Tuned Exhaust manifolds are cast from the highest quality materials. HPA manifolds retain the critical orientation and placement of the engine's oxygen sensors to ensure correct fuel calibrations and DSG-> engine communications. Their exhaust manifolds will deliver instant throttle response while insulating and dispersing generated heat. There are no design short cuts with this Manifold!
Integrated liquid cooled cast intake manifold is an all in one design specific solution that takes the workload off the turbo; lowering EGT's and affording more ignition in the software maps yielding best in market throttle response and performance. In daily stop and go, no other after cooling solution is as effective as the air to water in generating a cool and steady intake temp.
Borg Warner EFR Turbocharger with Gamma-Ti Turbine Wheels and Dual Ceramic Ball Bearing Design.
Custom Stainless Heat shields direct the flow of heat down the firewall into the safe suction zone reducing under hood air temps and ensuring peripheral hardware is not subject to heat stress.
- Borg Warner EFR 8374 Single Scroll Turbocharger
- Inconel Turbo Studs with Rolled Threads
- CNC Machined Billet Aluminum Turbo Inlet Adapter
- HPA Proprietary Cast Exhaust Manifold with External 02 Sensor Bungs
- Stainless Steel Downpipes with Interlock Flex Joint
- Stainless Steel Manifold Heatshield
- Turbo Blanket and Additional Heatshields
- Compression Reduction kit *
- Liquid Cooled Short Runner Intake Manifold
- Aftercooler Package for AWIC
- 750ml Fuel Injectors
- Parallel Fuel System with Auxiliary Fuel Pump
- 3.8 bar Fuel Pressure Regulator
- Larger MAF
- Custom Wrapped Silicone Boost Plumbing
- Stainless Steel Oil and Water Lines
- Vaccuum Lines and Emmission Control Integration
- E-boost 2 Electronic Boost Controller
**Supporting modifications required:
- Race-built Long Block
- High Flow Catalytic Converters
- 88mm Exhaust or Straight Exit
- DSG Clutch Pack Stage 2 (7:7)
- DSG Software
- Performance Valvetrain
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles