The IE HPFP (High Pressure Fuel Pump) Upgrade is the missing link to provide enough fuel for dual pulley setups attempting big power on higher octane fuels. The 11.67mm piston is the largest sized diameter possible within the fuel-pump body and offers 3% more flow than any competition on the market. Every assembly is hand measured to incredibly strict tolerances and assembled into a brand new OE pump body in a clean filtered environment for extreme reliability. Put the worry of fuel pressure issues behind you on your Audi supercharged 3.0T engine with IE's Performance HPFP upgrade.
- Highest flowing HPFP upgrade on the market
- Fully assembled pump in new OE housing for reliability
- Fueling support for Stage 2 Dual Pulley Setups
- Constant diameter piston design for long life operation
- Finished with DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating
- Retains OE spring to avoid increased cam follower wear
- Molybdenum disulphide impregnated seal defends against leaks
- Individually tested and verified for extreme tolerances
- Engineered, designed, & manufactured in the USA
Your HPFP provides extremely high fuel pressure (exceeding 1500psi) to the direct injection system on your Audi 3.0T supercharged engine. Fuel output and ultimately power is limited by the internal displacement of the pump. By increasing the bore and piston size of the pump internals, the HPFP upgrade is capable of producing much more flow. This higher-output HPFP design offers the fuel increase needed for those running Stage 2 Dual Pulley setups and looking to run higher octane fuels for aggressive race and track style driving.
- 11.67mm diameter piston
- 3% higher flow than any competitor
- Largest displacement available
The internal assembly of your HPFP is a delicate balance of astonishingly high pressure and extremely delicate tolerances. Every piston and cylinder is a match set CNC machined to exacting sizes. Tolerances between the two are hand-tested using precise measurement gauge tools and verified down to 0.46055"! These tolerances are required due to the maximized size of our pump assembly and absolutely critical for HPFP reliability and function. Even the smallest contamination can cause pump wear or failure, to ensure this each pump is assembled in a clean environment with a Laminar flow hood. This is why IE only sells HPFP pumps fully assembled in new OE housings as to ensure reliability.
- Verified critical tolerances
- Ready to install complete pump
- Clean environment assembled
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Cabriolet|
|Audi||B8 S5||Quattro||3.0T Coupe|
|Audi||C6 A6||All||V6 3.0T|
|Audi||C7 A6||FWD||V6 3.0T|
|Audi||C7 A6||Quattro||V6 3.0T|