With a Windows laptop computer, unleash your engine's potential while maintaining factory reliability and comfort. IE's motorsport-inspired software brings track-ready ECU programming to your vehicle while retaining factory comfort and reliability. Developed in-house, IE engineers are equipped with industry-leading tuning technology to completely reverse engineer the factory mapping and safely modify it to maximize performance. Years of professional tuning high-powered race vehicles and intimate knowledge of the VW & Audi engines results in a wicked fast car on the street or the track. Your new software tune is easily uploaded to your factory installed ECU (engine control module) without touching a wrench in your own driveway. Multiple tunes are available to match your stock or installed aftermarket hardware.
Stage 1 is precisely calibrated to make the most of your stock hardware Golf R. Power gains are delivered smoothly across the entire powerband and many performance features have been added. Enthusiasts will have the choice between 91 & 93 fuel octanes and the ability to flash back to stock within minutes. As another added benefit, your IE Stage 1 Tune has been designed to adapt to minor bolt-on modifications, such as an intercooler or intake. Low torque and high torque files are available.
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized on stock engine & turbo
- Switch between 91, 93, & 104 octanes at no extra cost
- Stock boost control entirely reworked for a much smoother driving experience
- Quick and easy to tune your car at home
- Launch control boost pressure increased for faster starts (DSG)
- Increased rev limiters (transmission stock shift points remain)
- Road speed limiters removed
- All engine safety protocols remain for reliability and long engine life
- POWERlink allows file and octane switching in less than 2 minutes
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Simple data logging for diagnosis purposes
- Flash back to stock at any time
Required for Golf R & S3 Stage 1 high torque files, IE's DSG transmission tune will no longer lug the engine in drive mode or short shift the larger powerband. Clutch clamping forces are increased so the transmission can safely handle and deliver the increased power and torque. To get the most out of your tune investment, a lot of features have been added to make a fully rounded performance vehicle with more aggressive launches, faster shifting, higher RPM, and optimized shift points, and selectable launch control.
If you intend to run the high torque file on your DSG model, please purchase ES3639374 instead to receive a PowerLink V3 cable with enough credits for both a Stage 1 and the DSG Tune.
Note: Only available for purchase in the United States and Canada.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf VII R||GTI||2.0T Gen3|