With a Windows laptop computer, unleash your engine's potential while maintaining factory reliability and comfort. IE's motorsport-inspired software brings track-ready ECU programming to your vehicle while retaining factory comfort and reliability. Developed in-house, IE engineers are equipped with industry-leading tuning technology to completely reverse engineer the factory mapping and safely modify it to maximize performance. Years of professional tuning high-powered race vehicles and intimate knowledge of the VW & Audi engines results in a wicked fast car on the street or the track. Your new software tune is easily uploaded to your factory installed ECU (engine control module) without touching a wrench in your own driveway. Multiple tunes are available to match your stock or installed aftermarket hardware.
Ready to release every last ounce of power from your stock turbo 2.0T engine? Stage The 2 ECU tune take full advantage of performance bolt-ons including downpipe, intake, and intercooler. You can install this setup in a single weekend and transform your MK7 R into a true AWD monster with 432HP and 467TQ! Easily switch between free octane tunes whenever you want to add more power with your choice of 91, 93, or 104 octane files. Load Stage 2 and get ready to experience the true power monster that has been hiding under the hood of your VW MK7 Golf R.
- Horsepower & torque gains maximized on stock engine & turbo
- Switch between 91, 93, & 104 octanes at no extra cost
- Stock boost control entirely reworked for a much smoother driving experience
- Quick and easy to tune your car at home
- Launch control boost pressure increased for faster starts (DSG)
- Increased rev limiters (transmission stock shift points remain)
- Road speed limiters removed
- All engine safety protocols remain for reliability and long engine life
- POWERlink allows file and octane switching in less than 2 minutes
- Engineered for all climates and elevations
- Simple data logging for diagnosis purposes
- Flash back to stock at any time
Required for all Stage 2 tune files, IE's DSG transmission tune will no longer lug the engine in drive mode or short shift the larger powerband. Clutch clamping forces are increased so the transmission can safely handle and deliver the increased power and torque. To get the most out of your tune investment, a lot of features have been added to make a fully rounded performance vehicle with more aggressive launches, faster shifting, higher RPM, and optimized shift points, and selectable launch control.
Note: Only available for purchase in the United States.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|Volkswagen||Golf VII R||GTI||2.0T Gen3|