KONI Engineering took the latest generation of KONI’s proven, patented Frequency Selective Damping Technology and integrated it into a new product line that provides an unparalleled ride and handling experience. The Special ACTIVE damper adapts to changing road surfaces to provide superior comfort and handling performance.
Your car will be more responsive and your ride will be smoother over imperfect road surfaces. Handling, comfort, and grip all improve with Special ACTIVE. KONI’s ACTIVE Technology rivals the expensive electronic ride control systems built into many new cars at a fraction of the price. Additionally, those complicated electronic damping systems cannot be retrofitted into existing vehicle applications, whereas KONI Special ACTIVE dampers have a broad range from older cars through modern sedans, light trucks, and SUVs.
Advantages of Special Active Shock Absorbers
- KONI’s latest generation of Frequency Selective Damping Technology
- Improves safety and road holding
- Technology proven on over 1.5 million factory equipped vehicles
- Secure and stable feeling for spirited driving
- Unrivaled aftermarket solution can be fitted to most new and older cars
- Driving refinement for cars, trucks, SUVs, etc.
- Technology that rivals expensive Original Equipment electronic systems
- Performance for driver and comfort for passengers in one
* Not to be used with any lowering springs as advised by Koni. *
Designed for stock ride height. Shocks and struts only.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles