This new generation of oil is made with a quality synthetic base and includes a molecular friction modifier for reduced friction and wear. It also glows under UV light so leaks can be easily traced!
This unique oil contains a fluorescent green chemical friction modifier to smooth out hard metal surfaces, reducing overall engine wear and heat due to friction. Tests have shown a reduction in friction coefficient of as much as 15%! MolyGen oil is also a great choice for modern turbocharged engines which produce much more heat.
- SAE class (engine oils) 5W-50/ SAE J 300
- Density at 59 °F 0,855 g/cm³ DIN 51757
- Viscosity at 104 °F 117 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- Viscosity at 212°F 19,0 mm²/s ASTM D 7042-04
- HTHS at 302 °F >= 3,7 mPas ASTM D 5481
- Viscosity at -31 °F (MRV) < 60000 mPas ASTM D 4684
- Viscosity at -22 °F (CCS) <= 6600 mPas ASTM D 5293
- Viscosity index 183 DIN ISO 2909
Recommended for the following oil and manufacturer specifications:
- API SN
|This part does not have vehicle applications yet. For fitment verification, contact our sales team via 1.800.924.5172, Live Chat , or firstname.lastname@example.org.|