Concentrated Universal Cleaner that can be diluted with water. Phosphate-free, silicate-free and solvent-free. Biologically degradable. For mixing ratios up to 1:2,000, depending on the application.
Can be applied by spraying or immersion, or wiping with brushes, cloths or sponges.
Cleaning by spraying:
Dilute with water according to requirements and spray it onto the surface of the object. Allow cleaner to act for a brief period before rinsing off with water.
Cleaning by immersion:
Dilute with water according to requirements. Immerse the object and rinse off with water after allowing the cleaner to act for short time.
Dilute with water according to requirements and apply to dry or pre-dampened surface. Allow cleaner to act for a brief period before rinsing off.
Do not use in concentrated form or allow to dry onto surface to be cleaned. Treat non-ferrous heavy metals and light alloys only briefly and rinse thoroughly with water. The product has a powerful degreasing effect and if used repeatedly in high concentrations will cause colors to fade. Always test on hidden areas first if using on sensitive materials.
Mixing ratio with water for various applications:
- Cleaning engines, engine compartments, bodies, door edges, truck tarpaulins and superstructures 1:5 to 1:10
- Removal of insect remains 1:10
- Cleaning wheel rims 1:2 to 1:5
- Machine tools 1:10 to 1:40
- Plastic covers 1:10 to 1:20
- Workshop floors and walls - manually - 1:20 to 1:40
- Road tunnels, boundary posts - mechanically - 1:40 to 1:60
- Chemical pre-wash in brush systems 1:5 to 1:10
- High-pressure and steam jet appliances 1:10 to 1:20
- Copolymere de-waxers 1:3 to 1:5
- Workshop windows, glass panes 1:500 to 1:2,000
- Vehicle interiors 1:10 to 1:50
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles