Looking to add additional road clearance to your F60 Countryman, F54 Clubman, or F48 BMW X1? Weather you want to do some spirited off-road driving in the western deserts, explore deep into the northern woods or live in a high snowfall area you can now get it done in your MINI. By installing the M7 2 1/2" Lift Kit you will raise your car 2 1/2" in the front and rear. No additional modifications are required. Bolt it in, do a realignment and GO HAVE FUN!
M7 Adventure Motoring Lift Kits are precision-engineered and manufactured in the USA of the highest quality materials and fit so well they are the products of choice for many of the country’s new car MINI dealerships who offer the lifted Countryman as a new car option.
Thousands of miles of testing have been completed to ensure that this kit is safe, reliable and performs as intended. Test miles have been logged on interstate, city streets and off-highway during the 2018 Senora Desert Rally Race in Mexico.
- Engineered using 3D modeling software and finite element stress analysis ensuring proper fitment and safe performance.
- Precision CNC machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum blocks.
- Lightweight design
- All parts are corrosion protected for long life and a beautiful appearance.
- Designed for bolt-on installation - No drilling or cutting needed
- Comes complete with all new high strength hardware and installation instructions.
- Two Front Riser Blocks
- Two Front Heavy Duty Adjustable End Links
- New Grade 10.9 Hardware
- Two Rear Spring Riser Blocks
- Two Rear Shock Extension Blocks
- Two Rear Heavy Duty Adjustable End Links
- New Grade 10.9 Hardware
LIFT KIT INSTALLATION:
This installation requires advanced mechanical skills, complete knowledge of strut type suspensions and some specialized tools and access to a lift is highly recommended.
MAXIMUM TIRE SIZE
225-65x17 has proven to be the best and biggest tire that fits within the MINI wheel well without hitting, trimming or wheel spacers.. Any tire the same or smaller in diameter will work. Larger tires can be made to work with minor trimming of the inner wheel well shield and the addition of wheel spacers.
MANUAL TRANSMISSIONS: On manual transmission vehicles a minor vibration felt in the steering wheel may be experienced after installation. This diminishes over time as the CV joints burnish in at their new running angle. Depending on tire size and tire weight a very small low frequency wobble in the steering wheel may also be experienced when starting from a stopped position.
Proudly MADE in The USA!
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||F48||X1 sDrive28i||B46 2.0L|
|BMW||F48||X1 xDrive28i||B46 2.0L|