The M7 Speed designed and manufactured skid plate for the 2011-2016 Generation 2 R60 Countryman & R61 Paceman is a functional work of art. It is CAD designed and CNC computer laser cut in the USA from 3/16" (4.8 mm) thick military grade aluminum plate.
MINI Cooper engine & transmission oil pans are made of very thin sheet metal and plastic that is easily cracked or punctured by most any object they come in contact with. Things such as on-highway road debris, manhole covers and speed bumps or off-highway stones, rocks & tree stumps. While your MINI may be at stock height, lifted or lowered there is only small amount of clearance between the ground and your oil pans.
- Made in one piece from 5052 military grade aluminum, 0.19 inch thick (4.8mm)
- Computer designed & CNC manufactured in the USA for a perfect fit.
- Direct bolt-on installation – mounts to existing holes in your sub-frame and undercarriage.
- TIG welded stiffening flanges along the side edges are incorporated into the design for vibration free operation.
- Cooling vents are provided to enhance underhood air flow and improve cooling.
- Smooth, raw aluminum finish.
- Easy oil drain plug access. Skid plate removal not required for oil change service.
- Less than 60 minutes to install using simple hand tools.
- Includes all installation hardware and necessary mounts.
- Made to fit with the M7 Speed Bull Bar Kit 60-540200
- Protects your MINI’s oil pan, a/c pump, radiator, transmission, suspension and sub-frame from expensive damage.
- Installation requires no drilling, cutting, welding or other modifications required to your car.
- Will never rust.
- Provides the maximum amount of ground clearance while still protecting critical undercarriage components.
- Increases front downforce for improved moderate to high speed handling on lowered cars running close to the ground.
Includes 1 cut, formed and TIG welded skid plate, hardware kit and necessary mounts.
Made in the USA!!
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles