M7 R60 r61 2" Lifted Suspension | Stage 2 Kit
In the Stage 2 Bundle we added a pair of our MAXX-G adjustable rear sway bar links and a larger 19mm MAXX-G rear sway bar to the Stage 1 kit.
M7 Lift Kits are precisely engineered, manufactured of the highest quality materials and fit so well they are the products of choice for many of the country’s new car MINI dealerships who offer the lifted countryman as a new car option.
Compared to buying these parts separately you save $57.
Stage 2 kit includes
- 2" (50mm) lift kit with a high strength hardware kit.
- 1 pair MAXX-G adjustable front sway bar links
- 1 pair MAXX-G adjustable rear sway bar links
- 1 MAXX-G 19mm solid rear sway bar
LIFT KIT DESCRIPTION
Looking to add additional road clearance to your R60 Countryman or R61 Paceman? Weather you want to do some spirited off-road driving in the western deserts, explore deep into the northern woods or live in a high snowfall area you can now get it done in your MINI Countryman. By installing the M7 2" Lift Kit you will raise your car 2" front and rear. Except for shorter front sway bar links no additional modifications are required. Bolt it in, do a realignment and GO HAVE FUN!
- Engineered using 3D modeling software and finite element stress analysis ensuring proper fitment and safe performance.
- Precision CNC machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum blocks.
- Light weight design
- Gold anodized for corrosion protection and a beautiful appearance.
- Designed for easy bolt-on installation
- Comes complete with all new high strength hardware and installation instructions
Lift Kit Includes
- Two Front Riser Blocks
- Six high strength Grade 8 M8x1.25 studs pre-installed.
- Six high strength Grade 8 self-locking nuts
- Weight: 1.9 pounds per rise block
- Two Rear Rise Blocks
- Four proper length high strength Grade 8 bolts
- Weight: 2.8 pounds per rise block
MAXX-G ADJUSTABLE SWAY BAR LINK DESCRIPTION
Add more cornering performance, bind free suspension travel, better suspension alignment and overall chassis balance to your MINI. The MAXX-G adjustable swaybar endlinks manufactured by M7 Speed feature sealed and permanently lubricated forged steel ball stud & socket ends for easy installation. A military grade aluminum adjuster sleeve with opposing RH & LH threads to make length adjustments a simple task.
MAXX-G 19mm REAR SWAY BAR DESCRIPTION
The MAXX-G rear sway bar is made from high strength alloy steel for a lifetime of rough road and high performance service. The 3 position adjustable rear sway bar allows you to fine tune the driving balance to your particular liking. Each bar is powdercoated for corrosion protection and comes complete with polyurethane bushings, bushing brackets and 90-degree zerk fittings for easy lubrication. Also available in 22mm & 25mm diameters. Unlike other similiar products that are made "offshore" with inferior materials and questionable workmenship all MAXX-G sway bars are Made in the USA from high quality steel and strict quality control standards.
If you plan on maximizing your experience we recommend larger all terrain tires (28.5" diameter max), heavy duty shocks, larger front and rear anti-roll bars, a MONSTER Strut Tower Brace Kit with tower reinforcement technology and a skid plate to protect your engine and transmission oil pans from damage. All these items are available from M7 Speed.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles