M7 R60 R61 2" Lifted Suspension - Stage 3 Kit
The Stage 3 Suspension Kit s the ultimate full-monty kit for the off road enthusiast. We have packaged all the necessary parts into one package to turn your Countryman/Paceman into an off-road fun machine. The install is 100% bolt-on and requires no modification to your vehicle.
Compared to buying these parts separately you save
M7 Lift Kits are precisely engineered, manufactured of the highest quality materials and fit so well they are the products of choice for many of the country’s new car MINI dealerships who offer the lifted Countryman as a new car option.
Stage 3 kit includes
- 2" (50mm) lift kit with a high strength hardware kit.
- 1 pair MAXX-G adjustable front sway bar links
- 1 pair MAXX-G adjustable rear sway bar links
- 1 MAXX-G 22mm solid rear sway bar (optional sizes available)
- 1 Monster Strut Tower Brace
- 1 pair MAXX-G High Travel Adjustable Rear Camber Suspension Links
LIFT KIT DESCRIPTION
Looking to add additional road clearance to your R60 Countryman or R61 Paceman? Weather you want to do some spirited off-road driving in the western deserts, explore deep into the northern woods or live in a high snowfall area you can now get it done in your MINI Countryman. By installing the M7 2" Lift Kit you will raise your car 2" front and rear. Except for shorter front sway bar links no additional modifications are required. Bolt it in, do a realignment and GO HAVE FUN!
- Engineered using 3D modeling software and finite element stress analysis ensuring proper fitment and safe performance.
- Precision CNC machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum blocks.
- Light weight design
- Gold anodized for corrosion protection and a beautiful appearance.
- Designed for easy bolt-on installation
- Comes complete with all new high strength hardware and installation instructions
- Two Front Riser Blocks
- Six high strength Grade 8 M8x1.25 studs pre-installed.
- Six high strength Grade 8 self-locking nuts
- Weight: 1.9 pounds per rise block
- Two Rear Rise Blocks
- Four proper length high strength Grade 8 bolts
- Weight: 2.8 pounds per rise block
MAXX-G ADJUSTABLE SWAY BAR LINKS | DESCRIPTION
Add more cornering performance, bind free suspension travel, better suspension alignment and overall chassis balance to your MINI. The MAXX-G adjustable swaybar endlinks manufactured by M7 Speed feature sealed and permanently lubricated forged steel ball stud & socket ends for easy installation. A military grade aluminum adjuster sleeve with opposing RH & LH threads to make length adjustments a simple task.
MAXX-G 22mm REAR SWAY BAR | DESCRIPTION
The MAXX-G rear sway bar is made from high strength alloy steel for a lifetime of rough road and high performance service. The 3 position adjustable rear sway bar allows you to fine tune the driving balance to your particular liking. Each bar is powdercoated for corrosion protection and comes complete with polyurethane bushings, bushing brackets and 90-degree zerk fittings for easy lubrication. Also available in 19mm & 25mm diameters. Unlike other similiar products that are made "offshore" with inferior materials and questionable workmenship all MAXX-G sway bars are Made in the USA from high quality steel and strict quality control standards. Larger Rear Sway Bars are available as an option. See below
MAXX-G ADJUSTABLE REAR SUSPENSION LINKS | DESCRIPTION
Our propritory "Ball-thane" hybrid design combines the high misalignment properties of a rod end (hiem end) with the quiet and long wearing properties of a urethane bushing. This design allows for high travel & bind-free suspensions, extreme high strength from the forged alloy steel housing and the ability to absorb high loads and not wear out and loosen like all rod end type links will do over a short period of time. The MAXX-G rear camber links are unlike anything available on the market today.
Connecting the inner and outer MAXX-G Ball-thane ends is a super strong 1 1/8" hex shaped aluminum adjuster sleeve with LH and RH threads for quick & easy camber adjustment.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles