Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 7” Variable Speed Polisher Kit
- Cordless portability for a faster detail
- Freedom from cords to focus on your work
- Up to 1 lb. lighter than corded competitors
- Variable speed dial allows for maximum speed from 800 to 2,200 rpm
- Variable speed trigger allows user to precisely control speed from 0 rpm to dialed max speed setting
- Ergonomically balanced for more control in application
- M18 Rapid Charger allows user to finish charging 1 battery while using the other
- REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Batteries delivers game changing run-time
Kit includes: (1) M18 FUEL™ 7” Variable Speed Polisher (Tool Only - MLW2738-20), (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (MLW48-11-1850), (1) M18™ & M12™ Rapid Charger (MLW48-59-1808), (1) 7" Wool Cutting Pad, (1) 7" Yellow Foam Polishing Pad, (1) 7" Black Foam Finishing Pad, (1) Backing Pad, (1) Screen Cover, (1) Side Handle and (1) Bail Handle with (2) Bolts
The M18 FUEL™ 7" Variable Speed Polisher is the world’s first cordless full-size rotary polisher.
By harnessing the power, performance and run-time of M18 FUEL™ technology, this tool delivers corded performance that allows users to power through the most demanding applications. At more than 1 lb. lighter than corded, and the ability to deliver total control through a variable speed dial and trigger, the new M18 FUEL™ Polisher frees users from the extra work, distractions, paint damage, and inconvenience caused by cords. Paired with M18 XC5.0 batteries, the M18 FUEL™ Polisher can complete a full size car on one charge when working on moderate to good paint.
The M18 FUEL™ Polisher is equipped with a rubber over mold front housing to protect the paint from scratches in use as well as a removable dust cover to protect the motor and electronics from wool fibers and residue. The new tool is designed to distribute more of its weight over the pad, providing natural pressure on the surface area and more.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles