What Makes MSS Springs Different:
- Utilizes single rated front springs combined with a triple rated rear springs to offer Coilover Kit features and handling capability while retaining the use of factory active and non-active dampers.
- The uniquely developed triple rated springs each combines to effectively smooth out small, medium, and large road bumps which enables the suspension to soak up these and therefore ensure the vehicle remains composed.
- Modular design for easy upgrade path thus upgrading from Streets > Sports > Track requires replacement of just the rear Orange springs
- Chamfered edges on adjusters and spacers to reduce risk of springs catching on edges
- Patent pending middle located adjusters engineered to fit the original factory struts without requiring any modifications
- Springs are uniquely designed by MSS in England and made to spec in Germany by Eibach Springs
- MSS products are unique in being able to return vehicle to original factory ride height on factory shock absorbers yet retains all the MSS traits
- Lifetime Warranty on Parts
Ride Height Specs:
Front axle adjustable ride height range is from factory ride height (0mm) up to -30mm (+/- 3mm tolerance). Rear axle adjustable ride height range is from factory ride height (0mm) up to -30mm (+/- 3mm tolerance).
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||F22||228i xDrive||N20 2.0L|
|BMW||F22||230i xDrive||B46 2.0L|
|BMW||F22||M235i xDrive||N55 3.0L|
|BMW||F22||M240i xDrive||B58 3.0L|
|BMW||F23||228i xDrive||N20 2.0L|
|BMW||F23||230i xDrive||B46 2.0L|
|BMW||F23||M235i xDrive||N55 3.0L|
|BMW||F23||M240i xDrive||B58 3.0L|