FCX-3 Service Scan / Reset Tool - (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
- Mfg Part #
- ECS Part #
Looking to figure out why that check engine light is on? Save yourself the trouble and cost of having to go a repair shop, or even worse the dealer!
With Peake Scan tools.
These scanners read all of the BMW codes for models with the OBD-2 port under the dash & under hood diagnostic port.
Th big benefit of Peake tools is the ability to reset the oil service & Inspection lights with just a push of the button.
The FCX-3-U includes a built in cable that is designed for the late model BMWs.
Offers the following features
- Available for most BMWs built between 1987-2007
- Includes Diesel Models .
- Displays all BMW-factory engine fault codes; allowing you to do your own engine diagnostic! A big step UP from "generic" code readers.
- Resets the Engine light (AKA "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon")
- Resets the Oil service and Inspection I & II lights, and service mileage indicator
- Very easy to use
- Includes instruction manual and code chart
- Includes protective storage case.
For vehicles with production date from 09/2005 check terminal position 7. If there is a terminal in position 7 this Peake tool should work.
|This part does not have vehicle applications yet. For fitment verification, contact our sales team via 1.800.924.5172, Live Chat , or firstname.lastname@example.org.|