FCX-3 Service Scan / Reset Tool - (NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
Looking to figure out why that check engine light is on? Save yourself the trouble and cost of having to go a repair shop, or even worse the dealer with Peake Scan tools. These scanners read all of the BMW codes for models with a diagnostic port in the engine bay.
Another benefit of Peake tools is the ability to reset the oil service & Inspection lights with just a push of the button.
The FCX-3-16 includes a built in cable that is designed for the late model BMWs.
Offers the following features
- Available for most BMWs built between 1987 - 2000
- Covers Diesel Models .
- Displays all BMW-factory engine fault codes; allowing you to do your own engine diagnostic! A big step up from "generic" code readers.
- Resets the Engine light (AKA "Check Engine" or "Service Engine Soon")
- Resets the Oil service and Inspection lights, and service mileage
- Very easy to use
- Includes instruction manual and code chart
For vehicles with production date from 09/1999 check for 20-pin round port in engine bay. If port is not scene use R5/FCX3-16.
Still not sure if this scan tool is for your vehicle? The check the guide provided by Peake Research.
|This part does not have vehicle applications yet. For fitment verification, contact our sales team via 1.800.924.5172, Live Chat , or firstname.lastname@example.org.|