Precision Turbo Billet CEA 6875 Gen 2 Ball Bearing
- Mfg Part #
- ECS Part #
Street and Race Turbocharger - GEN2 PT6875 CEA
The new GEN2 PT6875 CEA® Turbocharger is one of the most technologically and aerodynamically advanced units on the market today. Precision's exclusive CEA® technology offers higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance.
PTE's GEN2 PT6875 Turbocharger features the following:
- Exclusive GEN2 CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) CNC-machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
- Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
- 68mm inducer compressor wheel
- Compressor cover options:
- "HP" cover featuring a 4" inlet/3" outlet
- Both covers can be polished for a small, additional fee.
- Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 75mm turbine wheel
- Turbine housing options:
- Your choice of a .81 A/R or .96 A/R turbine housing.
- Both T4 and V-band inlet options are available to provide greater flexibility for turbo kit fabrication
- Comes standard with an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action, they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.