HANS/HNR 5 Point Latch And Link Racing Harness
If you are in the market for a value priced racing harness that still has the needed approval to be used at most tracks and is known to be one of the safest harnesses on the market, then this RaceQuip harness is the perfect option. The harnesses are built using drop forged steel hardware that is cadmium plated for strength and added protection. Three inch premium polyester webbing and all belts use a box-x sewn pattern for even stitch length and strength. These items are then tested to verify SFI 16.1 compliance.
Link and Latch systems used in RaceQuip harnesses use a pull down design and are double adjustable. They can be easily mounted using the included 3-bar slide by wrapping them around a rollbar or by bolting them in place with a bracket and hardware. Snap-in ends and eyebolts are sold separately for alternative mounting methods.
Features and Specifications:
- Exceeds SFI 16.1 Rating (SFI Tags Affixed)
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for On Highway Use
- Premium 3" Polyester Webbing
- Twin Individual Shoulder Belts
- 2" Shoulder Accomodates HNR / HANS Device
- Pull Down Style Lap Belt
- 5 Point Design - Single 2" Crotch Sub Strap
- Hardware Ends Installed
- Double Adjustable for Ease of Installation
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Drop-Forged Steel Hardware (no bolts)
- Shoulders Adjust from 20" to 62"
- Lap Belt Adjusts 20" to 60"
- Available in Black, Red, and Blue
- Can Be Re-webbed (SFI) Upon Expiration
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles