Racing harnesses are required at any respectable track or strip, but they tend to run upwards of hundreds of dollars. RaceQuip designs and builds safety equipment for just this issue! Since 1975, RaceQuip has been building some of the highest quality racing safety gear on the market. Their high quality and low cost safety gear is the result of wanting to provide "The Best Value in Safety", that keeps drivers safe without draining their wallet.
RaceQuip FIA approved Camlock Harnesses feature a magnesium alloy cam buckle with a downward facing activation lever. The wide engagement cone used in the buckle allows the belt to snap in at 21 degrees left or right, and 11 degrees up and down for easy engagement and a 45 degrees unlatch movement either left or right. The belts are made using premium polyester webbing that is transverse mono filament woven for strength and smooth edges. Aluminum shoulder adjusters also come standard on FIA approved harness sets.
*This “dual certification” allows racers in some sanctions (SCCA, NASA, etc.) to use these belts for five years instead of just two.
Features and Specifications:
- Lightweight 165 gram Magnesium Alloy Cam Buckle
- Exceeds Stringent FIA 8853/98 Standard (FIA Tags Affixed)
- Surpasses SFI 16.1 Rating (SFI Tags Affixed)
- 6 Point Design - Dual 2" Crotch Strap
- NOT D.O.T. / FMVSS Certified for On Highway Use
- Pull Down Lap Belt Adjusters
- Wide Engagement Cone For Easy Snap In
- Precise Spring Pressure for a Positive Feel
- 45° (right or left) Unlatch Movement Mitigates Accidental Opening
- Cam Buckle Stays Affixed to the Right Lap Belt
- Heavy-Duty Drop-Forged Steel Hardware Ends Installed (no bolts)
- Wrap Around or Bolt-in Mounting
- Premium 3” Polyester Webbing
- Transverse Mono Filament Woven for Increased Strength and Smoother Edges
- Premium Aluminum Shoulder Adjusters
- Shoulder Belt Adjustment Length is 20" to 68"
- Lap Belt is Adjustable from 20" to 68"
- Can Be Re-Webbed (SFI Cert.) Upon Expiration
- Available in Black Only
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles