If you use your S4 on a daily basis and are only looking to upgrade one aspect of your car, you can't do better than the RacineLine Sport Springs. They replace the cars four standard springs with re-engineered, different-rate, and slightly shorter Sport Springs. The vehicles center of gravity is lowered, reducing body roll for better dynamics, while maintaining the ride quality and comfort of your car. Meanwhile, the cars appearance is transformed. By getting rid of those nasty wheelarch gaps, it'll look like it always should've from the factory!
The Perfect Drop!
- The springs lower the S4 by 20-25 mm in order to preserve the wheel travel needed for perfect ride & handling.
- The Sport Springs are developed to be fully compatible with cars fitted with Volkswagen Group’s switchable ACC (Adjustable Chassis Control) dampers.
- All Racingline's Sport Springs are high quality, European-made springs, from the same factory that produces many of the OEM springs.
- RacingLine uses progressive rate springs to preserve the ride quality in normal use, but then stiffen the rates at the ends of the travel.
SPECIFIC TO S$
- Unlike many, the RacingLine S4 Sport Springs have only been developed for the S4 model. Meaning no compromise for your car!
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles