Drive your car hard and the chances are you’ve experienced brake fade at some point. You’ve probably thought about upgrading your pads, maybe even getting one of Racingline's Big Brake Kits installed. But your first change should always be to swap to Racingline's RBF312 Racing Brake Fluid.
- Compatible with all brake set ups - from standard factory brakes right up to Racingline's mighty Stage 3 Big Brake Kits on track
- With a dry boiling point of 312 degrees centigrade, this is one of the highest specification brake fluids on the market
- Suitable for any form of motorsport as well as day to day road use without compromise
- Modern racing DOT4 fluids (such as this) now significantly outperform previous DOT5.1 fluids - with none of the downsides
- Since Racingline's Racing Brake Fluid is significantly less expensive than buying new pads or a big brake kit, this is your ideal first braking modification
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles