The Schwaben Mercedes scan tool is the most cost-effective professional scan tool for enthusiasts, small garages, independent repairs, specialized garages and technicians by delivering OE-level diagnosis on all the electronic systems. It does not only include basic functions such as codes and live data, but also is capable of advanced functions such as actuation, adaptation and programming. In addition, it lets you to access the most commonly required service features such as throttle body adjustment.
- Includes Pro version software
- Compatible with 1996 and later
- Compatible with the latest UDS protocol
- Compatible with global OBDII/EOBD
- Works on most systems
- Reads and clear codes and turns off MILs
- Requests and records live sensor data
- Provides live data graphing
- Merges graphs for easy and intuitive diagnosis
- Displays freeze frame data
- Supports all 10 OBDII test modes
- This Schwaben Scan Tool works on too many systems to list, but some of the systems include seat control modules, signal acquisition modules, electronic ignition switch, air bags, Parktronic, COMAND, ABC Suspension, AIRmatic suspension, SBC braking system, ESP system, electronic parking brake, and car cameras
- Large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Multi System Platform capable
*Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of a special factory access code or not applicable to certain models.
Schwaben recommends purchasing a Bentley Manual to use with your Scan Tool.
Note: Can only be updated on Microsoft PC's not with Apple.
You will need to register your scan tool in order to receive update notice's from Foxwell via E-mail.
For support from Foxwell the address is http://www.foxwelltech.com/support/ Make sure to use the correct address.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles