This Schwaben floor jack is loaded with design details that make this floor jack one of the best jacks on the market. Here are some of the details.
- Dual pump pistons raises the saddle to maximum height in only 5 pump strokes, with minimum effort.
- Special low profile thick frame side plates and reinforced lift arm for added strength and use.
- Wide track front wheels help provide chassis torsion control and durability.
- Angular positioned pump pistons provide maximum effective pump stroke even when jack is completely under the vehicle.
- Ball bearing mounted rear swivel caster wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Side mounted handles for carrying and easy positioning.
- Overload and bypass safety valve prevents jack overload and over extension.
- Two piece quick release padded handle for storage or transport.
- Jack Capacity 2 Ton
- Max Lift Height 20"
- Low Height 3.25"
- Chassis Length 26.5"
- Overall Width 13"
- Saddle Diameter 4.5"
- Handle Length 50"
- Shipping Weight 50 lbs
The ultra light Schwaben jack stands only weigh 4.7 lbs each. Fit and finish on these stands just shows how much pride in workmanship goes into our stands. These stands are all aluminum construction with heavy-duty flanged bases to safely stabilize loads. Features 6 locking positions for a secure load in multiple heights. The load pin is extra heavy duty at .584 in. diameter and features a posi-lock ball to insure pin stays in place.
Min. Height is 10.6".
Max Height is 15.4".
Large 7" diameter base.
Outer support tube is 2-1/8" in diameter.
For California Prop 65 warning see: www.P65Warnings.ca.gov. and photo below.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles