Featuring fully forged calipers with patented stiffening bridges, patented 2-piece AeroRotors® for optimized cooling, braided stainless steel brake lines, performance brake pads, mounting brackets and all necessary hardware to complete the installation.
StopTech® 2-piece calipers have the lowest amount of flex and deflection among 25 of the leading caliper models (including some monoblocks) from well-known manufacturers. This is accomplished using StopTech's® patented bolt-in bridge, which is strong enough to stop distortion without sacrificing cooling through the top of the caliper. The patented 2-piece AeroRotors push more air thanks to curved, airfoil-shaped vanes and an air channel that widens at the trailing edge of the vanes. StopTech aluminum AeroHats are lighter, and feature directional stand-offs between the rotor and mounting hat that increase airflow to the (hotter) outside face of the rotor by over 15%. Street Performance Brake Pads are included in all Big Brake Kits besides the track-only Trophy Race Big Brake Kits. StopTech Street Performance Pads are intended for high performance street driving as well as light duty track use.
- Aggressive pad for high performance street driving
- Para-aramid composites provide linear response regardless of pad temperature
- Pad material is treated to raise initial cold effectiveness and ease bed-in
- StopTech stainless steel lines for improved pedal feel
- All brackets and hardware to complete the job
- Components made in the USA
- Full ISO/TS 16949:2009 certification
For wheel fitment template please please see
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles