StopTech Trophy Kits feature floating, slotted StopTech AeroRotors, stainless steel brake lines, and race engineered caliper brackets, as well as ultra-high performance StopTech STR lightweight forged calipers in six-piston, four-piston or two-piston configurations. Easily identifiable by their unique shape and finish, StopTech Trophy Big Brake Kit components feature a MIL-spec hard-anodizing on the Trophy STR calipers and AeroHats that is impervious to color change or fading at extreme race temperatures. There are two types of StopTech Trophy Big Brake Kits available - Trophy Race for the track and Trophy Sport for the street.
StopTech® 2-piece calipers have the lowest amount of flex and deflection among 25 of the leading caliper models (including some monoblocks) from well-known manufacturers. This is accomplished using StopTech's® patented bolt-in bridge, which is strong enough to stop distortion without sacrificing cooling through the top of the caliper.
StopTech® has developed several design innovations to improve rotor airflow. The patented 2-piece AeroRotors push more air thanks to curved, airfoil-shaped vanes and an air channel that widens at the trailing edge of the vanes. StopTech aluminum AeroHats are lighter, and feature directional stand-offs between the rotor and mounting hat that increase airflow to the (hotter) outside face of the rotor by over 15%.
- Natural look Anodized caliper and rotor hat finish that resists fading and discoloration
- Patented Stoptech AeroRotors for optimized airflow
- Patented, billet aluminum AeroHats to further increase airflow
- Weight optimized StopTech STR calipers with patented bolt-in bridge
- StopTech stainless steel brake lines and race engineered caliper brackets
- Components made in the USA
- Full ISO/TS 16949:2009 certification
For wheel fitment template please please see
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles