Polyelast Engine Mount Set. SuperPro has specialized in polyurethane for nearly thirty years. SuperPro continues to develop new designs and refine our formulations to offer the best combination of performance, longevity, comfort and compliance. Ultimately no matter how far we take the designs and materials there are inherent limitations in the properties of the material. One such area is typically found in engine, transmission and drivetrain mounts. Enter Polyelast®. Polyelast is a synthetic rubber formulation that provides the performance benefits and attributes of high quality polyurethane with the noise and vibration damping characteristics of conventional rubber with a much longer service life. Unlike conventional rubber Polyelast does not degrade with prolonged use and exposure to heat and movement. In the case of the TRC2001 application we have utilized OEM brackets and housings, the Polyelast® also retain an OE-style hydraulic construction for further NVH damping. This mounts set minimizes movement of the engine and transmission under load to maximize performance but does not add ANY additional NVH to the car – the primary issue, complain and drawback to polyurethane engine mount options.
- Includes side engine mount, side transmission mount, and lower dog bone mount.
- OE fitment – proprietary materials & OE components make for a flawless fit
- Co-developed with a tier 1 automotive supplier
- Extensive testing in stock vehicles to highly tuned vehicles
- Drastically reduced powertrain movement
- OE levels of NVH – dramatically increased performance with no additional noise or vibration
- The ideal solution for even the highest performing street driven vehicles.
|This part does not have vehicle applications yet. For fitment verification, contact our sales team via 1.800.924.5172, Live Chat , or email@example.com.|