It’s no secret that BMW’s suffer from weak, failure prone front thrust arm bushings. The stock rubber bushings are designed to allow significant fore/aft movement of the front wheels and are fluid filled to help absorb road impacts. This compliant design maximizes daily driving comfort and helps add to the “luxury” feeling of your BMW, but it also contributes to the numb, disconnected feeling that many enthusiasts complain about with modern BMW’s. Not only is the OEM design far from ideal for the street or racing enthusiast that is looking for optimal handling and braking performance, the constant twisting and deflection required of the rubber bushing often causes premature failure, resulting in degraded handling, wheel shimmy, delayed steering response, delayed braking response, unwanted alignment change, and poor tire wear.
Introducing the new Turner Thrust Arm Ball Joints! The Turner engineering team set out to design a solution that offers far superior durability when compared to OEM, requiring no modification and offering nearly instantaneous cornering and braking response for the absolute best road feel and driving experience possible. Our thrust arm monoballs utilize a sealed OEM BMW ball joint for exceptional quality and durability. The bearing assembly is precision CNC machined from 6061-T6 anodized aluminum and features a knurled OD to ensure a perfect press fit and longest lasting component life possible.
By utilizing a sealed ball joint, Turner achieved the ultimate in terms of low friction no bind suspension travel with no unwanted deflection, providing exceptional steering precision, turn-in response, and direct braking feedback; all while maintaining exceptional comfort and durability levels making these an excellent no compromise upgrade even for a street car. These thrust arm monoball / ball joints are a must have for any track car, but are also completely street-able and are a great upgrade for any enthusiast that enjoys spirited driving.
Ball Joint / monoball
- OEM BMW sealed, greased ball joint for exceptional durability and service life, even in the most severe operating conditions
- 6061-T6 anodized housing for excellent corrosion resistance.
- Proprietary Turner designed knurled OD to provide the perfect fit for the wide range of thrust arm bore diameters among brands.
- CNC machined 304ss, providing a precision fit between the ball joint and the subframe.
- Nearly instantaneous, crisp steering and braking response.
- Maintenance free, long lasting performance.
- Improved road feel without undesirable NVH.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles
|BMW||E82||1 M Coupe||N54 3.0L|