Looking to add a hotside intake to your engine bay? Or do you have plans to go big turbo? Turner Motorsport has the solution for you. Long gone are the days of trying to find a new home in your bay for the weak, plastic coolant expansion tank that BMW puts in these cars from the factory. Turner's aluminum expansion tank relocation kit gives you a clean solution to relocate your coolant expansion tank from the hot side of your engine bay to the cold side. Not only will Turner's N54 aluminum expansion tank relocation kit free up space on the hot side of your engine bay, but it will also complete the performance look you're going for - featuring a wrinkle black powder coated expansion tank, with subtle Turner branding on the fill level indicator. Turner's N54 aluminum coolant expansion tank relocation kit is compatible with OE and aftermarket cold side intakes, as well as hot side intakes.
Everything you need to complete the installation is included in Turner's kit. Check under the documentation tab for installation instructions from Turner Motorsport.
- Maintains stock coolant capacity and expansion volume
- Designed to maintain OE coolant elevation, preventing air pockets
- Baffled tank ensures that air pockets cannot be introduced during aggressive driving and provides an accurate coolant level reading
- Carefully designed bleed passage prevents the introduction of air as the engine cools
- TIG welded 5052 aluminum construction
- All bungs are machined to fit factory hose ends, no barb fittings here!
- Includes a new OE level sensor, bleeder screw, and coolant cap
- Tank incorporates a power steering reservoir mount
Looking for the Turner Motorsport N54 aluminum expansion tank relocation kit for your 135i? See ES3647096.
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles