Turner Motorsport designed a camber plate specifically for the E9x M3 - their no corners cut attitude yielded them a very versatile camber plate. Turner adjustable camber plates enable you to adjust camber 3+ degrees and caster 2.5+ degrees while the strut is still installed on the vehicle. Turner Motorsport's Hybrid camber plates eliminate the guesswork that normally comes with buying this nature of product - they include hardware that accommodates a both square seat and tapered seat 16mm shock pins, so you can feel confident that these camber plates will work with your suspension setup. Turner hybrid camber plates are compatible with OEM bump stops, factory style springs, or race springs.
The maintenance free, PTFE lined, stainless steel spherical monoballs are isolated by replaceable 80A polyurethane bushings. These reduce NVH and significantly improve bearing life by reducing shock load on the bearing. Additionally, the bearing design features upper and lower seals to prevent moisture and debris from shortening the life of the bearings.
Another important feature of Turner's camber plates is the sheer size of the camber plate - the surface area is as large as possible to better spread out forces throughout the strut tower - this was crucial in the design process to combat strut tower mushrooming.Turner's camber plates stay close to stock suspension geometry, adding 13.5mm of height to stock shock pin position, and 3.5mm overall to ride height. The added height to shock pin position is advantageous, especially with lowered vehicles to improve shock travel and reduce the risk of bottoming out.
ECS Tuning highly recommends getting an alignment from a reputable local shop once your new camber plates are installed.
- Camber adjustment range: -1.4 to -3.1 degrees
- Caster adjustment range: 6.7 to 9.0 degrees
- Compatible with OEM bump stops
- Compatible with stock and lowering springs with OE style pig tail
- Compatible with square and taper seat shock pins - included hardware is for 16mm shock pin diameter
- Stack height increased by only 3.5mm
- Isolated by replaceable 80A polyurethane bushings - reduces NVH, improves bearing life
- Reduces shock load on the bearing
- FK FKSSX12T Maintenance free, PTFE lined, stainless steel spherical bearing (monoball) for full shaft articulation
- Wide plate offering superior load distribution to address concerns with shock tower deformation
- 13.5mm higher shock pin position for improved shock travel
- Reduces potential for bottoming out on lower cars
- Utilizes OEM spring perch pillow ball bearing 31331090612
- Isolates vehicle weight from the spherical bearing to improve bearing life
- Housing constructed from 6061-T6 alloy with type 2 black anodizing
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles