Rear upper shock mounts (33506771738) are a very common failure point on E9x vehicles. Turner Motorsport set out to design the ultimate upper rear shock mount so that you won't have to do this job time and time again. The monoball rear upper shock mount eliminates unwanted deflection, maximizing shock efficiency and performance. Additionally, these allow for full body articulation for low friction movement, reduced side loading and improved shock wear. Turner's monoball rear upper shock mounts offer two options for shock position - raised 7.5mm from OE and lowered 4mm from OE. This flexibility allows you to either retain the OE Bump stop retaining washer and rear shock boot with the lowered 4.5mm setup OR you can run the 7.5mm raised setup for increased shock travel - this is particularly beneficial on lowered vehicles! NOTE: You may experience a slight increase in NVH when using Turner monoball rear upper shock mounts, but we think it is justified by the eliminated deflection and setup flexibility offered by this kit.
We also recommend doing the Turner rear lower shock mounts - ES3537564
INTENDED FOR USE ON 10.5mm shock pin diameters. We recommend checking your shock pin diameter before ordering.
- Billet CNC 6061-T6 aluminum, type III anodized for exceptional durability and corrosion resistance
- Teflon lined spherical bearing
- Self-lubricating PTFE liners are chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race to offer a very high load-carrying capacity with greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics.
- Bearing inserts are CNC machined 1144 steel, heat treated and melonite coated
- Maximize ball articulation while offering exceptional durability and corrosion resistance
- Static Axial Load Rating: 10,800 lbs.
- Rod End Misalign Angle: 6 degrees
- Fully rebuildable
- Made in USA!
This Part Fits the Following Vehicles